TRANSLATION OF A FOREIGN PASSPORT INTO UKRAINIAN
A passport is a document that certifies the identity of the owner, and it is the most demanded personal document for translation.
Orders for translation of a foreign passport into Ukrainian to our translation company “MacroGlobal” are received very often for several reasons. For example, in order to get married to a foreigner, it is for the registration of marriage that you will need this procedure, to adopt a child, to obtain a residence permit, citizenship – in this case you will need a notarized translation of a foreign passport into Ukrainian.
TO ORDER A PASSPORT TRANSLATION YOU WILL NEED:
1) Contact the managers of MacroGlobal Translation Agency
2) Provide a scan of the original/original passport (depending on the type of certification)
3) Provide the spelling of the name, if its translation has been used somewhere before.
4) Make an advance payment and pick up the finished document.
We provide a notarized translation of a foreign passport into Ukrainian in Kyiv within 30 minutes.
We save you time because we understand the importance of submitting the translation to the right institution and on time.
Types of translation of a foreign passport into Ukrainian
1) full translation – translation of all pages of the passport;
2) abbreviated translation – translation of the title page, the page with a photo
3) translation of the main information – translation of all pages containing entries and marks that interest you.
COST OF NOTARIZATION OF TRANSLATION OF A FOREIGN PASSPORT INTO UKRAINIAN
|Notarization of the translator’s signature on the translation of the first or several pages of a foreign passport, without notarization of a copy of the original passport||200 UAH|
|Notarization of the translator’s signature on the translation of the foreign passport (the number of pages to be translated is provided by you) with certification of a copy of the original passport of ALL pages*||200 UAH|
* The photocopy must be identical to the original in all pages, even blank ones, and the translation is already made exactly of the pages of interest. For this type of certification you must provide the original passport. This type of certification is considered to be the maximum, if you do it – you will not be asked for any other type of of certification is considered to be the maximum, if you do it – you will not be asked for another one.
Managers of MacroGlobal Translation Agency will be glad to consult you on all questions concerning translation and notarization of passport in Kiev.
THE PROCESS OF ORDERING A WRITTEN TRANSLATION
In order to estimate the cost of translation and the time of fulfillment, we need to see the document electronically (scan, photo, file in any format) or directly in the office. You can leave a request on our website, write to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or come to our office.
You can consult our manager in advance by phone +38 (097) 933 31 46, +38 (095) 160 10 97, +38 (044) 227 01 24.